Sunday, May 30, 2010

The Beginning

First post. I’ve been trying to get some gig writing movie reviews here in Wyoming but most of the publishers are as square as the state. So here I go striking out on my own. I’m only about 10 years late on the blog scene and up against God knows how many movie sites. If you’re reading this, thanks.

Here’s how this site will work. I usually watch at least one movie a day. The formats vary of course. Most days I try to catch up on the vast history of cinema via Netflix or my public library. I try to get to the theaters as much as possible but time is not kind to me (night shift). Everytime I watch a movie, I will post a review. Even if I’ve seen a particular film before, it will get a review.

Feel free to give me recommendations for movies to watch and review. I love recommendations. Also, feel free to comment on my reviews. Like most film nerds, my opinions are infallible but I love a good argument.

Again, thanks for reading. Let’s get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment